What Information Do We Collect?
The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
1. Your name, address, and contact details;
2. Your date of birth;
3. Your occupation or profession;
4. Your bank account details for payment purposes; and
5. Any other personal information that is necessary for us to provide our services to you.
6. We may also collect information about your browsing behavior on our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and referral source.
When Do We Collect Personal Information From You?
We may collect personal information from you when you:
1. Register for our events or programs;
2. Use our website;
3. Contact us for enquiries or support; or
4. Subscribe to our mailing list.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your personal information to process your orders, communicate with you, and provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We may also use your information to improve our website, prevent fraud, and comply with legal obligations.
We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information about our events or programs;
2. To process your registration for our events or programs;
3. To process payments and donations;
4. To communicate with you about our activities and events;
5. To respond to your enquiries or support requests;
6. To conduct research or surveys to improve our services;
7. To comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
8. Any other purpose that is necessary for us to provide our services to you.
Who Has Access to Your Information?
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
1. Our employees, agents, and service providers who assist us in providing our services;
2. Our partners, sponsors, or affiliates who assist us in promoting our events or programs; and
3. Any other party that is necessary for us to provide our services to you, including regulatory bodies or law enforcement agencies.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any party to whom we disclose your personal information is bound by obligations of confidentiality and privacy in relation to the protection of your personal information.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
We use industry-standard encryption and security technologies to protect your sensitive information, such as your payment details.
How We Obtain Your Consent
We will ensure that you are informed of the purposes for which your personal information is being collected, used, and disclosed. We will obtain your consent before collecting, using, or disclosing your personal information, except where the collection, use, or disclosure is required or permitted by law.
We will obtain your consent in writing or verbally, depending on the circumstances and the sensitivity of the personal information. We will also ensure that you are aware of the consequences of giving or withholding your consent.
You may choose to disable cookies through your browser settings. However, this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties for their marketing purposes, unless you’ve given us permissionto do so.
We may disclose your personal information to our service providers and business partners, who are bound by confidentiality obligations and are only permitted to use your personal information for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
We may also disclose your personal information if required or permitted by law, such as in response to a court order or a request from a law enforcement agency.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will also retain your personal information as required or permitted by law, such as for tax or accounting purposes.
Access and Correction of Your Personal Information
Under the PDPA, you have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us. To request access or correction of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights Under the PDPA
Under the PDPA, you have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us. You may also withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information at any time.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Under the PDPA, you have the right to:
1. Access your personal information held by us;
2. Request that we correct any inaccurate personal information;
3. Withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information;
4. Request that we limit the processing of your personal information;
5. Request that we delete your personal information; and
6. Lodge a complaint with the relevant authority if you believe that we have breached any of our obligations under the PDPA.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.